Let a business pro and successful dance teacher be your personal dance business mentor.
Let a CPA and successful dance teacher be your personal dance business mentor.
In this interactive guide, Amity “Alize” Ollis leads you through more than a dozen checklists, questionnaires, and worksheets, while filling you in on everything you need to know to build a successful teaching business.
- How to determine if you’re ready to take the leap (and questionnaires to guide you in the process)
- How to create a personal time budget
- What to consider when creating your classes, pricing, and registration formats
- The three most crucial financial budgets (and templates to take you through them step by step)
- Earn more with supplemental services & sales
- What you’ll need for business registration & formation
- Crucial items to consider when choosing a teaching space
- Basic bookkeeping & tax items to consider
- What basic marketing and branding items you should have
- BONUS section on creating a business plan